You may return any product ordered on this web site within 21 days from the date of receipt by sending the product back to the following address:
Valley Green Tea sales: Po Box 78, Oatley 2223, NSW Australia
We will, at your request, give you a refund (via a credit to the credit card you used to purchase the returned product) or ship replacement/exchange products .
Please include the following with your return: (a) a copy of the invoice; (b) a brief explanation as to the reason for the return; and (c) a statement indicating whether you would prefer a refund or replacement product.
We fully understand that most of the first time customers would want to sample the products before their purchase. We offer various opportunity to facilitate this:
- Free samples.
- Small sample packs of 50g for most of the Pu-erh full size cakes and bricks.
- Various variety packs for both loose leaf teas and Pu-erh teas.
We strongly recommend to take-up these opportunities to sample, we all know one's cup of tea may not be the next person's.
Conditions for exchange or refund:
- tea accessories: products being returned in the original condition.
- Loose leaf teas: retuned in the original packaging with maximin one satchel opened.
- Pu-erh tea cakes, bricks and Tuo Cha: once the packaged is opened and used, these products are unfortunately not good for any other use or resell. We therefore do not normally refund unless there is product fault discovered. (eg, A refund is not justified simply because someone does not like the flavor or taste.) We strongly recommend customers to sample using various opportunities we offer before committing into a full size cake/brick/Tuo Cha. We offer both small size (about 7g for one section only) free samples, or 50g small sample packs for this purpose.
- The return postages are covered by the customers, unless the reason for returning is product fault.
Damage and liability during the product delivery and return:
We take extra care at packaging the fragile items to minimize the potential breakage during the delivery. Following are the process and liability dealing with the breakages the do occur:
- If the items are damaged while being delivered to the customers, the customers need to provide evidence to the Auspost by showing the damaged item(s) and the original packaging to their local post office. The Auspost will assess the packaging and compensate accordingly ( https://auspost.com.au/receiving/delayed-lost-or-damaged-items/compensation). If the packaging are deemed to be not secure, Valley Green Tea will replace the goods and cover the reposting postage.
- The same will apply to the return products. We will provide the evidence of damage and the packaging used by the customers to the Auspost. If they believe the damage is caused by inadequate packaging, we unfortunately cannot cover the cost of the damage, should it be for a refund or exchange.
Shipping costs incurred by you in returning any product will ONLY be reimbursed to you (via a credit to the credit card you used to purchase the returned product) if the product is being returned because we erroneously shipped you the wrong product or because the product is defective.