- Tea Shop
- Tea Info
- Health Info
- Why is loose tea preparation so different from tea bags
- Green tea preparation and storage guide
- White tea preparation and storage guide
- Yellow tea preparation and storage guide
- Oolong/Wulong tea preparation and storage guide
- Jasmine tea preparation and storage guide
- Pu-erh tea preparation and storage guide
- Choice the right tea accessory
- Brewing at the Office with an all-in-1 Tea infuser
- Preparing loose leaf tea using a Gaiwan
- Shopping Cart
Valley Green Tea online store is open over the Christmas holidays - so orders and queries will still be processed and responded to. However shipping of orders will be delayed from 22 - 31 Dec 2014. We wish you all a prosperous and happy New Year!
- Put pu-erh tea to a medium size teapot, add hot water and dispose the liquid after 10 seconds. Repeat this for a couple of times (rinsing pu-erh teas with hot water)
- Add rose buds in and infuse for 1 minutes before serving
- The tea could be used repeatedly by just adding hot water to it
Pu-erh tea has a natural earthy flavour that many tea drinkers enjoy. The rose buds however can add just an edge by their elegant fragrance, enough to lift the earthy pu-erh tea off the ground: still pu-erh but with a nice zing.
Jasmine Slimming Solution
Put the ingredients in a teacup/mug, add hot water and dispose the liquid after 10 seconds (rinsing the teas with hot water). Infuse for 1-2 minutes before serving.
This recipe was suggested by one of our customers and adopted by many others. It combines jasmine blossoms' elegantly fragrance, green tea's refreshing nature and all lotus leaf slimming teas weight reducing functions (lowering cholesterol, aid digestion and reducing body fat deposit etc) in one cup.
After Breakfast Zing
Put all ingredients in a teacup/mug, add hot water and dispose the liquid after 10 seconds (rinsing the teas with hot water). Infuse for 1-2 minutes before serving.
This infusion provides a sophisticated flavour and texture. It is an excellent way of kicking start a day for those who need an energy boost, but also aid to digest the breakfast in the morning.